our front yard had a few basic shrubs and I’ve rearranged and added some plants here and there. the lots here are so small that there really isn’t a lot you can do. so I remain content changing out the annuals each year and trying different combinations in my pots.
our backyard was a blank slate. it was completely bare, is VERY small, and offers very little privacy. I’ve been
this spring it finally happened. sean, and his trusty helper dylan, did a great job cutting in a bed and adding some gorgeous trees. now I just need to add some low lying plants in and around them for color.
It will be so fun to look back on these pictures 15 years from now and see how much everything has grown and filled in!
Great job! I moved into our home two years ago and the house was 10 years old and STILL had the builder's landscaping aka not much at all!! We tore out all the beds in front and replanted with loads of perennials and a few bushes (had to have some hydrangeas!) and it's just starting to fill in nicely - it will probably be two more years before we get around to the back, lol. Which may explain why we spend most days in our front yard - even though the back is spacious and fenced in. ;)
ReplyDelete