he said he didn’t want to go back, but I knew he was excited
he has a great teacher (after I wrote a letter to the principal requesting a change from his original assigned one – I did NOT hear good things about her) and we are hoping for another really good year
hello 2nd grade
I can’t believe the summer is over
of course it was raining when we woke up
just for fun, let’s take a walk down memory lane:
1st grade:
Kindergarten (notice where his head reaches on the door compared to this year….and I think most of that is hair!)
Pre-K
holy cow he is looking old in that first picture!
I have about a month before I start watching Makena…..the little newborn
better get started on my list of projects because Lord knows I didn’t get anything done this summer!
Lovely post Lara....looking at him growing in each picture brought a tear to my eye!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE your header.....there is something about those yellow school buses that I just love, even if they do always make me think of Forrest Gump LOL!
xoxo
wonderful post sweetie, I really love your new header too....xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeletemiss you terribly!!!