Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mom & Me Camping – Cub Scout Style

This past weekend Dylan and I went camping. In the rain. In the cold.

He didn’t complain. Or whine. Once. 

I did…..enough for both for us.

Now granted, the moms complained only to each other…..to our sons we acted like we were having the time of our lives.

They sure were.

camp1camp5 

 

camp4 camp2

camp9

camp8

camp3  camp6

  camp7

Of course he LOVED the BB Gun station and has a new found love of archery. His aim and shots are quite impressive.

026

He keeps asking his dad when they can go hunting…..ummmm…..NEVER.

But he does love the outdoors and we are grateful for that.

We can’t wait for the first camping trip!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! What a trooper you moms were! You know me I love to camp, but I can't imagine doing it without Al! Good for you Cub Scout Mommys!!!!

    ReplyDelete