I walk dylan to the bus stop every morning and as soon as I open the door to come back in the house, look who is waiting for me. it’s nice to have company throughout the day when I don’t have makena. she is the BEST cat.
the weekend was b.u.s.y
2 birthday parties. one was at a laser tag place and the boys had a blast. it’s already been requested as a location in april!
soccer in the sun….we’ve been very lucky with the weather on these saturdays
we had our good friends / next door neighbors over for chili and apple pie on sunday afternoon. it felt great to make some yummy fall comfort food.
and in between all the activities, there was lots of snuggling on the couch and trying to get rid all our nagging coughs
next weekend is our annual trip to tall timber for our pumpkin fest. we can’t wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment