Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a family weekend

we spent a glorious fall weekend up at tall timber, our family cabin

it had been since father’s day since we had all been together – now that is pathetic

my sister and I could not believe the entire summer slipped by without us getting together

dylan and I rode up with them as sean stayed home. he spent saturday working as they have a big project going live (hopefully!) in november. it was nice for him to have the weekend to himself at home

dylan RAN to his cousins in the parking lot where we met up. it was so heartwarming…..and the 3 hour drive went by sooo fast with Amy and I chatting and the kids being together

gamma and grandad were already up there and we had a beautiful, fun weekend full of hikes, rock collecting, crafts, pumpkin carving and being together

039

003

008

023

031

043

017

067

023

kidspumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment