2 years ago we said goodbye to 17 year old Henry….my beloved cat who was with me through many apartments, survived a few robberies, a few more moves into more houses, a move cross-country and barely “tolerated” the arrival of 2 men in my life
this past saturday, dylan and sean wandered into a pet shelter after a movie and met this cutie
dylan has named her popcorn (poppy for short) and we are head over heels in love (even sean!)
she is the sweetest, cuddliest, mellowest newest member of the family
when I talked to dylan on the phone when they were on their way home, he said…. “and mom….she’s a girl….aren’t you excited!” God love his heart
and the best part…..they adore each other and she sleeps with him every night
we are really surprised he isn’t into having a dog, but I’m not complaining
it’s really nice having a kitty cat back in the house again
welcome to the family popcorn!
Yea Lara!!!!!!! My Shotzy was 17...I adore Popcorn!! what a sweet girl cat she looks like. I am happy for your new addition. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete