our first visit to the emergency room for stitches......i'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner
the result of running and playing and tripping at the playground
lots of blood, but not as many tears as expected
the comfort of dogdog, daddy, 2 new stuffed animals from the emergency room, and his DS made the experience mangeable for everyone
surprisingly he watched the entire process and now might want to be a doctor instead of a policeman when he grows up......
who knows how many times that will change!
Poor Dylan! Glad it wasn't worse than a few stitches, brave boy!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Lara! So glad that he is fine and that he coped so well with the hospital visit. I can't believe that it's his first visit too....boys!!!
ReplyDelete:)
How is he doing today, Lara! I love that you remember to bring Dog Dog in that moment!! Big hugs Dylan!!! I can't believe he watched the whole thing, Carlos is super squeemish when it comes to blood. and yes, what a brave boy he was. lots of love!
ReplyDeleteHi lara sorry to read about dylans spill.I'm sure with all his energy it won't be the last. But the first one is always hardest on the parents .jimmy PS give dylan a hug from clare and i.
ReplyDelete